Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Curried Chicken and Grapes

Sorry for the recipe from last night. If you use the bottled alfredo sauce, don't use any cream etc.

Now I will put this #3 recipe on because I will not be at my computer for oh I don't know how many days!!!

Curried Chicken and Grapes
2 T veg oil
2/3 c chopped onion
2 t curry powder
2 t sugar
1/4 t salt
1/4 t pepper
1 T cider vinegar
2 c cooked chicken cut in bite size pieces
3 c red or green grapes ( I used only red)
1/4 c cashew or toasted almonds

Heat oil and add onion and cook till translucent.
Add curry, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cook till sugar is dissolved.
Add vinegar. Stir in chicken and grapes. Cook until hot and stir in cashews.
Serve over rice.

This sounds really weird, but was really good!

2 comments:

  1. It does sound really weird. I just might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can use my computer Mom!

    ReplyDelete