Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Shrimp with Spinach and Alfredo Sauce

So for night #2

Shrimp with Spinach and Alfredo Sauce.

The recipe is
2 T butter
10 oz. fresh spinach
1 bunch of green onions ( I did not put these in)
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pk dry Alfredo sauce ( I used bottled)
3/4 C light cream or evaporated milk
pepper to taste
Melt butter, add shrimp, and spinach. Cook until tender. Add garlic and cook 1 more min.
Add milk and heat it thur, add pepper. Serve over rice or pasta. We used egg noodles.

Dad and I had to use up our spinach!!!! Sorry NO picture!!!

2 comments:

  1. My, my...shrimp! I don't think I'll be making that anytime soon.
    I did make mashed potatoes for Uncle Ray tonight. Three hours in a crock pot full of water on high worked pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cooking up a storm. save some of your new ideas until you get here so you can cook them for me.

    ReplyDelete