Thursday, May 13, 2010

Italian Chicken Stroganoff

I meant to put this up last week for my week #1 recipe, but never got the chance. I created this myself, so I was surprised that it actually tasted pretty good! And Jason said he'd like to see it more often, which is always a good sign! Sorry I forgot to take a picture. But it shouldn't be hard to imagine what it looked like....

Italian Chicken Stroganoff

Italian dressing
2 chicken breasts
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 C sour cream
1/2 pkg cream cheese
1/2 can of milk (1/2 of the soup can)
1/2 pkg Italian dressing mix

Put dressing in fry pan. Cut up chicken and put it in the fry pan, mixing it around with the dressing. Cook on medium heat until chicken is cooked through. Add soup, sour cream, cream cheese, and milk. Stir until mixed through. Stir in dressing mix. Allow to simmer on low for 10-15 minutes. Serve over noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment