Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dad's June Goal

For my last thing for this month I ate tonight Jills recipe called Poor Man's Dinner and I really liked it and so did dad!!
Ok for Dad's June challenge here goes:
Go back to Jan, Feb, Mar and Apr Ensign and read the Presidents messages. Then for Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct and Dec read the Presidents message three times in the month. This is a goal that you will be doing the rest of the year. Dad knows that all goals should be done in a month but he's is the dad and can do this!!!! He wants everyone to be able to say what the prophet tells us to do if anybody asks.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, I titled the post for you. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to this one. I just asked the kids in Primary today something that President MOnson asked us to do in the last conference and then didn't have an answer for them. Thanks Dad.

    ReplyDelete