Sunday, May 2, 2010

April goal results

I definitely needed a gratitude reminder. Between this month's goal and Conference I feel that I have had my eyes opened and that I am much more grateful for all the blessings in my life. I have enjoyed keeping the journal and I plan to continue it. I probably won't do it every day but I plan to do it a few times a week. I know who I will send my letter to... does that count for anything? I will probably sit down and write it right after I get off the computer. I've actually been thinking a lot about it, so I feel I know who I need to thank. Plus, at this point, it will eat at me for a long time if I don't write it!
I'm grateful that we had this gentle reminder to be grateful. And I'm grateful that I am a part of this wonderful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment