Sunday, May 2, 2010

April Gratitude Goal

Hi to all my family. First of all do we have a May goal? I hope the goal is for everyone to be at Kylee's baptism on Saturday!
I really enjoyed the goal this month. Ron and I read the articles together and then I kept a gratitude journal every day Ron about the first week. (it sounds like this is turning out to be a girl thing in our family!) Anyway in our first ward when we lived on Bruce Street this was a goal for the Relief Society sisters to do all year long and it was a great year for me to spend every day looking for the things I would write down that night. Since that year I have been wanting to do it again and now have finally had the push. So I am really grateful for that. After reading the article I was trying to find more of the little things as I know the big things like food, home and family but I tend to forget the little things like not just health but my elbow which would be hard to work with out or the smell of cinnamon when I am making the food I was blessed with or the sound of the girls laughing when they are just having fun playing. So I tried to focus on the little things I take for granted every day. I also tried to have more prayers of only gratitude and not requests. It is great to think about what I was saying and and grateful instead of what I think I need. So thank you Jill for the the great goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment