Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Goal

So, sorry that it's already the 2nd. It's been a busy few days. I had a few ideas on my list of options, but since most of the goals have been spiritually minded, I think I'll do one that is non-spiritual, yet helpful. I hope you guys will have fun with it.

Each week, you need to make a food/dinner following one of the following criteria:
-New recipe
-Something you've never tried before
-Create a new recipe

Basically each week try something new, and try to cook something new! And then each week report what it was you did, rate it, and share the recipe if it is worth-while.

You are allowed to use a recipe from the family cookbook Jill put together if it is something you haven't made yet.

You are allowed to work together as a couple.... I don't know how successful this will be with the non-cook of the family... but keep in mind, your new food does not need to be a main dish. Desserts and snacks are allowed too.

It can be something as simple as putting a different type of food than you normally do on crackers.... this does not need to be complex! But be creative!! And make sure you share your ideas with the rest of us.

Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds way fun as I just made a list this week of ones I wanted to try out of my freezer cook book.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, what a goal to have during the month I don't have a kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete