Friday, April 23, 2010

Swenson Gift Ideas

As Sally suggested, here are some suggestions for the Swenson family.

Preston: CARS anything. Not just any cars, but cars from the movie CARS. He would especially love Rescue Squad Mater, purple Ramone, Snot Rod, RPM, Tex Dinoco, Dirt track Lightening, Tongue Lightening, Bug Mouth Lightening, or Tumbleweed Lightening.

Kari: lip gloss, lotion, body spray, nail polish, hairbands, headbands, barrettes, scrapbooking paper, tape.

Braden: he likes Bionicles, Star Wars and his newest thing is Army Tank and Planes.

J & S ( I never realized until Sally posted her last post that we have the same initials as a couple.) I never know what I want. Good luck Leesa. I'll keep you posted. We do like games though.

HOpe that helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. i have a question. for braden, what exactly do you mean by army tank and planes? is that some sort of brand of toys, or are you just talking any tanks and any planes kind of toys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just referring to any army tanks or toys. The last few times we've been to the library he has wanted books on tanks and jets.

    ReplyDelete