Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cook gift ideas

As I suggested in the last post's retorts, I will give a few ideas for our family for gifts. As I hope you will all do... at least for R&R, Braden and Cassee....

Sam: he likes books, puzzles (jigsaw and big wooden ones,) Lightning McQueen, coloring, taking pictures, movies, flyswatter (his words, not mine)

Livia: she likes stealing Sam's toys, necklaces, bath toys, books

J&S: we like games, date nights, things to do together, movies


I hope that helps, and I will anxiously await your wish lists as well....

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had Sam. I would LOVE to buy him a huge stash of flyswatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... can you tell he was playing with one when i asked him?
    also, another idea for sam is a kid board game. he always wants to play games but he only ever gets to play with the dominoes and pick up sticks. he gets bored quickly, so any little board game for 3 or 4 year olds too.

    ReplyDelete