Friday, April 30, 2010

Mom and Dad's April Results

Here is the result of our April goal. We of couse read the articles in the ensign and I think I want to reread them quite often because I need to be reminded to be more grateful for what I have. I did keep a graitude journal, Dad however was unable to. We both either wrote to or in person told a person how they had made a difference in our lives. I also wrote a note to my mailman thanking him for being such a good guy! I'm not sure what inner things Dad did for this goal, but I decided to direct all my morning prayers to be graditude prayers only. Dad and I also started to have morning prayers with each other at 5:00, something we have never done before. This was a good way for me to start the day. This was a wonderful goal to do for our family. It made me more understanding of the many blessing Heavenly father has given in my life. It was a real good goal Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment