Saturday, April 17, 2010

Last one just for fun

So Ron my wonderful husband got up with Brynja and picked up our Bountiful Basket this morning. (He wanted it as I was not going to buy it this week since I would be gone)
So my last post on this just for fun:
1 head broccoli
2 bags carrots
1 Container Grape Tomatoes
1 Container Mushrooms
1 pineapple
1 cantalope
1 head romaine lettuce
1 pk/head swiss chard (if you know what this is or what to do with it let me know)
10 banans
1 container blackberries
8 fuji apples
16 red potatoes
I think I will continue.
I also bought the 9 grain bread again and learned to today that each slice is only 50 calories so pretty exciting since it is so good.

1 comment:

  1. i am so sad that i missed it this week and that i will miss it this coming week as well... but i have it in my phone schedule for next week!!

    ReplyDelete