Friday, April 9, 2010

Like Mother Like Son!

Mom, maybe these pictures will look familiar some how!
I was sitting next to Adam tonight watching a movie and I looked over to see him rubbing the ear of his "puppy" Sally made for Christmas a few years ago on the underneath of his nose. (Cassee actually does the same thing with her blanket too.) I just thought it was funny that it was the same shaped stuffed animal I did that to.
Sally, it will make you happy to know he loves his "puppy". He holds it all the time and does this.
He loves any type of fleece/felt material. He is a blanket boy. The only good thing about this is that he's not attached to a certain blanket. He'll go for any blanket that has a certain feel to it.
Funny how something like this will transfer from generation to generation. I certainly didn't "teach" my children to do this, yet I did the exact thing when I was their age 30 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. that's funny that he does the same thing you did. and i'm so happy to know that he loves his puppy!

    ReplyDelete