Thursday, March 3, 2011

Swenson Results for February Goal

Well once again I didn't do as good as I had originally hoped I would. My ULTIMATE goal was for Steve to do lots of nice things for me.He tried. I tried as well, but I could have done more. I did write down some of the nice things I did (i.e. take him lunch, make him breakfast, get his clothes for him, and clean up his HORRIBLY messy closet that I vowed I would no longer clean). Even though I didn't do awesome I was definitely more aware of trying to serve him and also noticing what he does for me.

The second half of my goal was mainly for me. I have a temper. I get really angry. And it all comes out too often. I actually did pretty good on this one, until the last night of the month. I lost it. :( It was the worst day of the whole month and it also happened to be the one day we didn't have our early morning scripture reading. I didn't want to get out of bed and I didn't hear any of the kids awake, so we didn't do it. Big Mistake! I really think that starting our day off right has a huge influence on everyone. If we really want to live by the scriptures then we really need to read them everyday. It truly does make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment