Thursday, March 31, 2011

MARCH RESULTS

We have been much more thinking of our health since Steven's goal last month. Dad does the gocery shopping and so we have tried to pick out more healthy food such as fruits and vegetables instead of snacky things that are on sale. We also have been better with our excercises then before. Dad usually walks down to get the mail and to mail a letter if we have one, which is somtimes 2 miles a day for him. As for me, Donna gave me an excercise machine of my mom's and I have tried to use it daily. It is one I can sit in a chair and row with my legs. I try to increase the number of rounds each day. We have eaten much more fruit then before. We did however get some cookie dough at Sam's, so we have eaten cookies this month as well. We are only human!!! Thank you Steven for a good goal even for a third party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment