Thursday, March 31, 2011

march results for the cooks

well, jason officially floated away like mary poppins.

and me, well, i just gained several pounds, but i am blaming that on the jelly bean inside me, and possibly the starburst jelly beans, which have also been known to be inside me. jk, i haven't opened the bag yet. i'm waiting for april. :)

honestly i didn't do as well as i hoped, exercising has consisted of the lame-o prego ones when i felt up to it, which was rare. and i did eat a lot more fruit, but that was because i got a killer deal on strawberries. :) and i tried to eat yogurt for my snacks instead of chips or cookies. and i tried to drink more water during the day too.

but even though i didn't do as well as i had hoped, i was more aware of what i was eating thanks to the goal, so thanks steve... and thanks for making me even more self-conscious of my expanding rear and waist line. (jk again.... that's not really your fault. it's jason's, since he didn't really float away like mary poppins.)

No comments:

Post a Comment