Sunday, March 6, 2011

Christenson February Results

Well I guess I don't have to feel so bad since my sisters also wished they could have done better.
When I read the goal I thought it was great and would be so easy but as we got into the month
it seemed harder than I thought. I did try to get up at 5 and eat breakfast with him a few times, put little candy hearts with a message on by his lunch, serve his dinner first and get a few little candy or treats he likes so he could take them to work. There were so many things I thought of but remembered it was already my job like laundry, dishes, and cooking. Ron did lots better than I did at serving me. The second half went better than I thought I could do but I also included prayer to help with my tongue and temper. Thanks for the goal Jill is was a great reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment