Thursday, March 3, 2011

cook results - february

Like Jill, I did ok, but could have done better. For the first part, I'm embarrassed to admit that I had a hard time coming up with ideas of how to serve Jason better. I did do a few things, like a few times I put a special treat in his lunches and one night I played his computer game with him (which he always wants me to do, but I rarely actually do it.)

For the second half, I really needed that, so thanks Jill. I too apparently have a temper, and prego hormones and lack of awesome-sleeping do not improve those moods. Throughout the whole month I tried to work on that aspect. I didn't do great 100% but there were multiple times that I found myself on the verge of lashing out and I remembered the goal and contained my frustration and smiled instead. (Obviously it wasn't a genuine smile.... but a 4 year old doesn't know the difference yet!)

I too found that the days I either didn't read my scriptures or hadn't yet at that point it was harder for me to stay non-raunchy.

PS I probably won't print off March's scripture and hang around the house, since my weight gain is inevitable... and yes, a little depressing.... but I am working on making better snacking and exercise choices. So, thanks Steve for reminding me that just because I need to gain weight, I don't know to gain bad weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment