Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our March Goal

I am sorry but a few things are not going to be completed in March but a few day into April. We are going home this weekend and getting our 72 hour kits. We will then up date them. Our water storage will be changed this summer, but our apartment water storage is new. It was dad's job to get the car kits up-to-date so that is all I have to say about that!!! We have added to our food storage at home and in the apartment and we did cook at least 2 meals with just stuff from our food storage. Dad did go into the scary pit in our basement and came up with 4 quart jars of Orvil Redenbacker's popcorn that has been there for at least 20 years and we opened it and it is really still good, so canned popcorn last a long time I guess!! For the financial goal, we are pretty set with that, but we decided to look into nursing home insurance. I did read all I could of Suze Orman's book on the net, but I cannot get anywhere to get the book. Thanks Leesa for the challenge. It gets one going on the things we are supposed to being doing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment