Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cousin Law

So this is what I found printed out on my desk this morning in Addisons spelling.

Cousin Law

All of Ben and Nicks hunting junk will be thoren out
The house bolangs to us. we must looak up all
People who are the folloing
1. who are not cousin
2. who do not clean.
3. who do not follow the law.
4. who dis obye the cousin
always show respet to the Braden. The olyn man or boy in the club. Cousins sta y on trak.

sighed, Addison, Kylee, Braden, and kair

For those who do not know this is in reference to the old house that they love to play in. They started this club one summer when it was just the 4 of them there. So sorry Preston, Sam and Adam no respect for you. But looks like it is open for other respectful cousins to join this summer!

4 comments:

  1. This is probably the funniest thing I've read in a year. My sides hurt from laughing. I'm SO glad that everyone needs to show respect to "the Braden". I can't wait to be there this summer when all rules will be enforced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jill!! I love this and I can't wait either! Nick and Ben will have a hay day with this one!!! It's good that "the Braden" got glasses because now he really CAN be the part!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny. You need to frame that thing. hehe
    Hopefully my kids can "join the club".

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm a little jealous. i want to be part of the club.

    ReplyDelete