Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March Goal Results

Like Ronda, we worked on many goals throughout the month, but there are a few that still haven't been completed all the way. We did change our food and clothes in the 72 hr. kits and started one for Preston. I never knew graham crackers could taste so bad. I guess that is what happens when they are 4 years old. We started car kits but have not finished them. We are hoping for some things to go on sale before too long. We did buy more food storage from the cannery and cooked homemade flour tortillas with refried beans (Leesa's recipe) for dinner one night. We are still working on our financial packet. I have lots of copies to make, but our copier isn't working so I've been lazy about taking it to the office. We have also been reading through a first-time home buyers guide, which I'm counting as a financial book. So thanks Leesa for all these goals to work on to try and help us be more prepared. I know that as we try and follow the guidance of our prophet our families will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment