Thursday, March 4, 2010

Of course February was my goal but still as Mom said as soon as I posted it as a goal it became harder to do and I was so much more crabby than normal. So Satan was trying hard to get in and destroy my goal here too. We read the article again on Sunday night and I just have one final thought that really stood out to me.
"The joys come from putting the welfare of others about our own. That is what LOVE is. And the sorrow comes primarily from selfishness, which is the ABSENCE of love." That really stuck me as it is not just being selfish or spoiled brat or whatever but includes the absence of love. That makes me want to try hard to love Ron more and be less selfish and make his happiness more important than my own as that is what I have promised to do.
Brynja update: her doctor just called all her tests came back negative so no CF, thyroid, or Celiacs but there is a problem just not sure what it is yet. She will call Primary Childrens Liver spec. and get back to me. Something called Alkaine Phosphatase is at a 5000 count when it should be under 350 the normal level. So she said that could be a problem with the liver even though the other 3 liver enzymes were at normal levels (where Kylee had 2 that were elevated) she said it could also be her bones breaking down to provide more Calcium and Vit. D to her body since she is considered mal-nurised. So we will continue to look into and ask for contiuned prayers in her beahalf, mostly at this point that she will want to eat and provide nurishment for her body and of course that Ron will get a raise so I can contiune to buy ped-sure!! So Steve your extra assignment would be to look that crazy word up and see if there is more to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment