Saturday, July 2, 2011

Swenson June Results

So, I actually cheated a tiny bit on this goal. I did write my thank you letter but it wasn't actually written until July 2nd. Sorry, June was a busy month. But it is now written and in the mail. Anyway, I chose to write to Barb and Jess Smith. I think they were great teachers who devoted their lives to teaching others. They also did it with patience and a positive attitude. Hopefully the note I sent will help them realize what a great influence they have on children.

Steve, is still currently sleeping so I'm not 100% sure that he wrote a letter. He did mention to me a dental professor who had written a very nice letter of recommendation for him when he was trying to get into a residency. This past month he too was able to write a letter of recommendation for an employee who wants to get into dental school and he expressed to me how grateful he was for this specific dental professor.

Thanks Dad for the goal, it's important to remember all the people who helped make us who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment