Monday, July 4, 2011

cook june results

I wrote a thank you to Mrs. Morlock. She was a teacher that came over when we joined with Pettibone, so I knew her better than any of you. I just enjoyed her teaching style, other than the 10 page research papers.... I always felt comfortable with her and I felt that she cared. And it was obvious she loved her job which always makes going to class more bearable. She was always so willing to help me with whatever I didn't understand. When I took Geometry I went in at least 2-3 times a week early to have her help me with it. Then at study hall I would help all my classmates understand it, so I actually left that class with a fairly good understanding of geometry! I always sat on the garbage can next to her and she walked me through the questions I couldn't get on my own. I think she was my favorite teacher because she was so positive and friendly and personable.

No comments:

Post a Comment