Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Results

So I too kind of cheated but different than Jill. I decided after thinking of all
the teachers I had that I would mail my letter to Judy Landenberger as my piano
teacher of many years. I imagine I gave her the hardest time as her student since
I did not want to be there every week for a lesson. I know she worked with me and
used patience in doing it. She worked hard to help me learn the hymns and primary
songs in our hymn books and didn't get mad at me if I was not prepared for lessons.
She also still to this day asks if I am using what she taught in my life now.
I 'm grateful she kept up with patience and kindness. I don't use it as much
as I should but I know it does bless my family with music at FHE at least.
Thanks Dad for the reminder to thank those who have touched us and helped us
to be who we are today.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny you picked her. I chatted with her at the centennial thing. She asked if I still played very often. When I told her I had 13 piano students last year, she was so happy and excited for me. It was awesome to be able to tell her that.

    ReplyDelete