Tuesday, July 12, 2011

slacker sally.... that's me.

I want to apologize for my slackerness. On the way to California Leesa called and reminded me that July was my month to choose the goal. Well, I told myself I would do it when I had my scriptures in hand. Then I forgot. And as a side note, I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation. :) But then I got home and Leesa reminded me again. Because I had continued to forget. Sorry.
So for the last few days I've been thinking about what to put as a goal. Originally when we talked about doing scripture goals, I planned on what I would do for my month, but mom had basically the same idea as me, and I never thought about plan B.
When Leesa called to remind me again tonight, she suggested that since it is almost half way through July already, that maybe I should just do December. I hope that's ok with everyone. I'm really sorry I didn't realize my month had come.

So maybe for the month we could just do a little update on our New Years Resolutions? And then I'll do better for December. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment