Thursday, September 30, 2010

cook family results

Well, I am here to admit that we did the worst of all. The week I first saw it was when I was at Jill's and sorry, but I was purely exhausted that week. (Not necessarily because of Jill's kids though... I'm not complaining....)
This week I have done pretty good, now that it is the final week.... we got an old exercise bike from Jason's brother that I've been using and we've gone on walks to the park and stuff. And on Monday we went on a super long hike with the kids. So we didn't do super awesome until the last few days. Jason usually tries to work out once or twice a week but it was a good reminder for me to be active too. I'll keep trying to get some exercise.... especially with this baby coming I need to find some good workouts. (Jill, I'm still going to check out that zumba thing.)
So, thanks Dan for the goal, and sorry I've been such a bad goal keeper lately!! I'll try better, well, unless Steve's is really as hard as everyone is making it sound, then I'll be slacking for one more month.... ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment