Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jones Sept. Results

Wow, when I saw Ronda's update, I thought why is she posting the results so early? Then I realize this was the last day of September! Where did this month go??
Dan has starting mt. biking all over the place. It works more muscles than you'd think.
I have to say that my exercise has been in the garden. Picking tomatoes and peppers for 30 minutes a day (or longer...we have a LOT of tomatoes) has been the best squatting workout ever! My legs kill by the time I'm done!!
We slacked off involving the whole family though. We did family evening walks for a while, but then life got busier.
Good job Ronda on the morning routine. That's more ideal, but Dan leaves the house at 6:00 and Emmee leaves at 7:00. It just won't happen in our house! Hopefully the treadmill will get more use this winter.
And I am terrified of what Steve is going to make us do! Be kind Steve, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment