Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September Goal

Well since someone sent me an email asking for a goal I thought I better post one. There are many things that I need to work on but one that is undeniable is my strapping figure or should I say my pearish figure. The goal I have chosen is to do two hours of exercising every week. It isn't much but it is a start for me. For those of you who already do this I challenge you to exercise with your children and get them in the habit when they are young. For those of you who think this is too difficult of a goal...too bad. We all have our own level of exercise but we should try to get our heart pumping.

Good luck!

Dan Jones

1 comment:

  1. Dan don't you mean Sep goal????
    Thanks for this goal. It will take me all week to 1 hour of exercise!

    ReplyDelete