Thursday, September 30, 2010

Swenson Goal Results

Well, we didn't do as awesome as Ron and Ronda. I'm very impressed that they have been getting up early each morning. As for us, well Steve and I do pretty good about exercising during the week. Steve has been coming home a few days during lunch to go running and I've been going to the gym. I haven't really pushed this kids to get more exercise like I should be doing, but they do run around outside a lot and Kari likes to do her own little exercise routines. Plus the older two do have gym 2-3 times per week so they get exercise there too.

I do wish I would've tried a little harder because I think a family walk in the morning or evenings would've been a great time together. Maybe I'll keep working on this one.

Thanks Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment