Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Leesa's 2011 New Years' Resolution

I'll go first I guess.
I've decided to try to read my scriptures everyday. I know...it sounds pitiful...I know I should be doing it everyday anyway, like all my sisters probably already do. But, it's always been hard for me to do consistently.
I remember a few years back Dad told me he made that a goal for himself and he was very proud to say that he did read some scripture every day, even if it was a little bit.
Dad, you've been a good example, so I'm going to try to be like you!
I've also decided to have the goal of saying my morning prayers everyday. I know, I know...another one I should already be doing. Somehow having kids coming in my room in the morning waking me up and immediately needing something from me makes me forget!
(I'll let Dan write his own.)
ps I thought of doing the goal of not eating chocolate, but decided this year wasn't the year to do it. We'll see if that actually EVER happens! At the end of my life I'd like to be able to say, "I've gone a year without eating chocolate!" Someday...or year.

No comments:

Post a Comment