Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jill's 2011 Resolutions

Well I finally sat down and made my resolutions for the year. We did it tonight as a family. We found our goals from last year and see how we did on them. Needless to say, not very well. I did do a few of them, but there is definitely room for improvement. I too, like Leesa and Sally, have been a slacker with morning prayer, so that is one of my goals as well. A few other of my goals are these: to read the Ensign each month, to get 100% visiting teaching, and to attend the temple at least four times. There are a few more, but I don't' need to share them all.

We also set some goals as a family. I've been thinking alot about what we can do to make each day go smoother. Our mornings are absolutely crazy and hectic. So each school morning we have decided to get up at 6:45 to have family scripture reading and morning prayers. If we have done it at least 90% of the time we get a reward at the end of the month. (The kids chose to eat at Subway if the goal is completed.) I really feel that our family needs to do this to start our day of right and give the kids a chance to see their dad each morning. Hopefully it will be successful and an enjoyable time for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment