Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christenson September Goal





So due to Mr. Ryker and how he loves to be held I didn't
get to accomplish all I wanted in this goal but I worked on
the linen closet by taking everything out, throwing away
old medicine refolding towels and sheets and lining up
all the free toiletries I get each week! Ron did the pantry
and he took everything out and washed each shelf and
threw away what needed to go and put it all back. I know-
lame compared to the rest of you but maybe one day we
will get to something big like the garage, guest room or
even paint the kitchen. Sorry I don't know how to turn the photos and I knew if I waited for Ron it would never get done. No after picture of the linen closet either

1 comment:

  1. they look great! i think jason wishes i would actually do those closets... he's always trying to do a quick straightening job in the pantry and then annoyed that the next day it looks bad again! tell ron to come do mine.

    ReplyDelete