Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September Goal Update

So, when I read Leesa's goal for September I got all hoity-toity and thought, huh, my house is already cleaned and organized...what..am..I..going..to..do. Turns out....I have a lot to do. I now get to clean out my ENTIRE office (Aka giggle room), clean everything off (in case mold spores are on it), pull up the carpet and pad, replace carpet/pad, possibly paint and then move everything back into the room without my large wooden cabinet (that now has to go to the dump) which held most of my things. This is by far the most expensive family goal I have done all year. Boy, I just hope it gets done by September 30th. I would hate to fail the goal.

2 comments:

  1. Typical Jill... has to show everyone up with achieving the goal... JK. That totally stinks that the leak did that much damage. Good luck, I wish we were there to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Jill I am just working on a few closets so you could have done a lot less to show me up!!

    ReplyDelete