Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goal for Dad and Mom

OK!! That worked so now here goes. I will do Dad's and mine together as always.
The books Dad and I choose to read were the only books in the apartment. We did
not get out to the farm to get new books so here goes.
Dad read the book called Simplicity by Carolyn Rasmus. It taught him that there are
a lot of things that clutter up our lives that are not important at all and we need to
sort out those things and rid them from our lives. I read this book a while back and
so that is why it was in our apartment. This just does not mean material things but
can also include things like envy, fear, anger, and jealousy. It was a good church book
and I am glad for this goal because it got your Dad to read.
Now for me. The lady upstairs just moved it and was going through some stuff and
gave me two books. One was poetry and the other is the one I read.
The book is written by Bill Cosby called Love and Marriage. I thought it would
probably be a good book to read. I was wrong and I recommend it to no one.
What I learned from this book was that the secret to a happy marriage is the angle of
the toilet seat and that Bill is a better actor then an author. This book for sure will go
to the second hand store or the garbage.
This still was a good goal because we both read books. Thank you Dan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment