Thursday, September 1, 2011

cook august resuts

I chose the book "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura. I'll be honest, I haven't had much time to read, so I'm not quite finished yet, but I'll get there soon. So far basically all I've gotten out of it is this:
1. Make home made dinner for your husband
2. Give him the lovin' he needs when he needs it
3. Let him know he's your hero

I feel like I already knew that and try my best to do that, but I guess it's a good reminder to acknowledge the fact that "men are simple creatures" and trying to make them more complicated only complicates your life unnecessarily.

I'll finish it because I'm hoping there are a few more little tricks up her sleeve to make your man happy... maybe something I hadn't thought of before. But like I said, I always need a good reminder that I can be a better wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment