Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Christen March Results

Well thanks for the goal Steve, it was good for us too. Of course now is not the time for me to loose weight but certainly the time to be as healthy as possible. I walked on my treadmill everyday except for some of the days Jill used it as a drying rack for her towels (but I used it the mornings she was at Sally's) Addison and Kylee also did 15+ minutes on the treadmill every day after dinner. We also worked hard to cut down meal portion sizes and slow down on snacks. We had fun walking on the trail during the weekends when Ron could go with us as I can't walk Mugsey and push the stroller at the same time exercise can only be done outside when there is more than 1 of us going. We had fun with it and are looking forward to keeping it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment