Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cassidee's Amazing Move

Cassee was standing at the window (the sill is only 8 inches from the floor) and panicking that I needed to come see something. I went over thinking she saw some animal in the backyard. Then she points to the fly on the window. I told her not to worry, it was only a fly. I went back to the computer. Soon I hear some smacking sound. I look to see her smacking at the fly with my yellow banana grams game. (It's a little pouch with a zipper shaped like a banana. It has little letter tiles in it.) The fly falls to the floor and she continues dropping the banana on the fly. Finally she carries the fly over and says, "I killed it!" Who needs a fly swatter?
One more funny: she just came from down the hall with her bottom half naked (she was just in the bathroom) saying what I though was, "My bed is all wet." I'm thinking WHAT? Oh, great, a mess. I head to her bedroom and find nothing wet.
"What are you saying, Cassee" This time she points to her bum and says, "My butt is red."
She had little lines down the side of her butt from sitting too long on the toilet! I just laughed!! Usually it takes at least two tries for me to understand what she's saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment