Monday, November 1, 2010

November Goal

My turn. Lately I’ve been thinking about gratitude and how integral this principle is with being content with life and my level of happiness, especially when I attribute my blessings to God. My goal is pretty simple, I would like to recommend everyone tell their spouse at least one thing every day, maybe at the dinner table one thing that God did for them that day or how he has made things better. That’s it. I’m confident everyone will have much better days and we’ll realize how involved He is and how much He cares to be a part of our lives. Thanks everyone.

Jason

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this - looking forward to looking for blessings instead of things I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JASON,
    I THINK THIS IS AN EXCELLANT GO!!! I LOVE IT! IT IS SO AMAZING TO ME THAT EVERYBODY KEEPS COMING UP WITH ONE WONDERFUL GOAL AFTER THE NEXT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "do it at the dinner table" part. All the kids are actually sitting together and being somewhat quiet to listen and think! Excellent for Nov.!!

    ReplyDelete