Tuesday, August 10, 2010

July Goal

Well this was a good goal for us. Steve and I both read the articles in the Ensign and learned a lot from them. Neither of us play video games, but I do have a tendency to spend a lot of time on the computer. It was good for me to remember that playing with my kids is more important than playing on the internet. I did still use the Internet a lot, but I also got off of it a LOT quicker when my kids wanted/needed me. I also tried to play games or read to them, or take them places more frequent.
I also enjoyed the articles because they reminded us of what CAN happen if we are not careful on the interent. It is so easy to build up relationships that truly have no importance, compared to the relationships that you can build with your family. I hope that I will continue to remember what Elder Bednar taught and to always put my children and husband first. Thanks Ron for the good goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment