Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Goal

This has been a crazy month for me and to be perfectly honest, I didn't read all the months' presidency messages until today. I did read Junes message three times (in the last 2 weeks:)). Anyways, here is what I learned.

Jan: We need to remember to remain faithful, hold on a little longer, and daily seek the Lord in our lives so that we can endure this life well.

Feb: We need constant gospel nourishment if we want to be spiritually prepared and to have a deep foundation of faith and a strong testimony. Our patriarchal blessing are our personal Liahonas and should be read often.

Mar: Moral courage is needed to get through life and return to our Heavenly Father. We have been blessed with the Atonement, the Holy Ghost, scriptures, and the priesthood to help us on this earth.

Apr: We are reminded that this is God's work and we should do all we can to be missionaries and help new members.

June: Even though we are imperfect we need to do the work of our Savior. We need to remember who we are, face our difficulties with happiness, and serve others. Our outward appearance may be marred, but our "song' is what makes the difference.

What song do you sing? That's the question I keep asking myself.

I even wrote all this down in my gratitude journal so that I can easily be reminded of all our prophets have to tell us.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job, Ronda!
    Can this summary count for all of us??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I mean Jill, I was looking at the wrong end.

    ReplyDelete