Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Food Storage sale again

Most of us are focused on having a good supply of food storage. I calculated out the recommendations on the church website and I think our family has enough grains and beans for a one year supply. So, I decided we'd focus on meats, fruits and veg. this year. Freeze-dried is a little more expensive than dehydrated, but maintains better nutrition, looks and texture.
I was looking at the Emergency Essentials sale ad for the month of Jan. and noticed some good deals.
They usually have a few group buys every month.
Here's the ones I was interested in:

1. Freeze-dried Roast Beef 25 oz. $41.99 or +6 = $39.99
(this may seem expensive, but FD meats are not cheap)

2. FD peach chunks 17 oz $16.99 or +6 = $16.49

3. FD strawberry dices $14.99 or +6 +$14.19

I know we've done the peaches and strawberries before, buy why wouldn't you want more of those two?

4. FD seasoned white turkey 18 oz. $38.99 or +6 = $37.99

5. Strawberry flavored apple chips $9.99 or +6 = $9.49

Of course there are other things if you want to check out the website beprepared.com
This deal goes until the end of Jan, but is also subject to first come, first served style. Don't wait too long to respond to this.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for letting us know this sale but I don't think I can get anything this month.

    ReplyDelete