Friday, December 3, 2010

Swenson November Goal Results

We were once again fairly lame at fulfilling our goal. I did pretty good at the beginning of the month by writing down what I was grateful for and what blessings I have noticed in my life. Sometimes Steve and I would talk about it. Doing it at dinner time as a family was a great idea, but I think Steve only ate with us on average once or twice a week. Even though I didn't always say aloud what I was grateful for, I definitely thought about it more than I normally do. It's amazing how one can stop feeling sorry for oneself when we are focused on all the Heavenly Father has really given us. This goal helped me to stop complaining as much and try to focus on the positive instead. Thanks Jason for the goal and hopefully this will be something that we will continue to work on, especially with our children.

1 comment:

  1. We did half and half!!! We usually did it at night while in bed. It was a good way to go to sleep on, remembering the blessing we had had for the day. Thank you Jason for reminding us of the things we are thankful for.

    ReplyDelete