Monday, October 19, 2009

The Loot!

So this morning I went to Rite Aid and spent 112.00 out of my pocket with tax included. Now I will receive back 142.00 When I request my check at the end of the month. So there fore I made 30.00 this morning which is more than a night at Kohls! Ha-Ha. I got::
2 bottles of nasal spray, 2 boxes of Zucol, 2 packs of kids Chloraseptic, 2 packs of Coldcalm cold and cough, 2 bottles of Little Noses Cold formula, 2 bottles of Little Colds sore throat melt aways, 2 bottles of Blink eye drops, 1 bottle of Little Allergies, 2 bottles of Sambucol Immune booster, 2 chapsticks, 2 packs of Cepacol Fizzlers for sore throats, and 2 boxes of Zantac. It is such a high being a coupon mom!

3 comments:

  1. wow! i'm so jealous. what do you mean your check at the end of the month? are you in a coupon cult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like you are planning to be sick or something - I don't like that plan, but great job on the savings/earnings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good job. It's amazing that you made that much extra money. It's worth it even if half the medicine expires before you use it.

    ReplyDelete