Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last post for the night as I will try to update my blog too. Sorry about the photo placement as I don't know how to adjust and move them. Just letting everyone know Ron has another week of work so pray for a few more. Also Jill the recipe you gave me for Zucchini Brownies turned out great so I will now post it.
Zucchini Brownies
1/2 c. butter
2 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. oil
1 3/4 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c. buttermilk
1 t. soda
1/2 c. cocoa
2 c. zucchini
Cream butter, oil. and sugar. Add eggs 1 at a time. Blend in vanilla and buttermilk.
In seperate bowl mix dry items, add to batter, mix well. Add zucchini mix well. Bake in 9x13 pan at 350 for 25-30 minutes. frost if desired

Last thought after 6 years of looking at Sharpie marker on the wall it is time to paint the kitchen any color suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment